Friday, August 24, 2012

Chapter 50

Ice trembled when his captor burst into his cell. He struggled not to vomit as he was tied up and pushed into a corner. The only thing he could do to help Blade was give him the illusion of privacy by closing his eyes as the other was raped.
Brutus dragged Ice to his feet and he stumbled after the other vampire. He was blindfold, gagged and tied to a bed to await his fate. He didn’t know how long he lay there before the door opened again.
 
A hand stroked his face. “You have been a very bad boy, my beloved mate. I trusted you not to give into your base lusts. Obviously I was away too long. They took horrible advantage of your innocent and trusting nature.” Ice felt dampness between his legs as his captor tenderly washed his genitals. “There, I’ve wiped away all trace of their attack. Now you are pure again.”
His legs were nudged opened and then he was raped. “I’ll wipe away all trace of their sin with my own seed. You’ll bear me lots of strong, healthy children.”
Ice lost track of the number of times he was mounted. Periodically he was sponged clean and fed. He slept and was awakened by the other’s frantic thrusts. This was how his days went. Eat. Sleep. Rape.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment