Saturday, August 18, 2012

Chapter 40


        
         At home, he picked up the empty nectar bottles in the living room, before entering Aaron’s room to collect those bottles. He found Aaron lying naked on the bed a bottle of nectar on the bedside table. His purple eyes rested on Onyx. Onyx waited, there was something approaching sobriety in Aaron’s eyes for once.
        “Do you think he’s still alive?”
        Onyx sat down on the bed. “I don’t know. His kind are hard to kill.”
        “His kind? I’m his husband. Aren’t I ‘his kind’?”
        “Aaron, you’re drunk.”
        Aaron buried his face in his arms. “I miss him so much, Onyx. Sometimes I wake up at night and I think he’s still there and when I reach for him, he’s gone! It’s been five years. I, I, I really think he’s dead. He’s not coming back.”


        Onyx pulled the younger man into his arms. “Oh, Aaron, I’m so, so sorry. I didn’t realize you were hurting this much.”
        “If I drink, I can forget for a time. For a little while I forget about Ice. I forget about the pain. I can’t talk to somebody. I’m gay and I hate that I’m gay. I that hate nobody cared about his disappearance because we’re gay. Sometimes I wish I was dead.”
        “You don’t mean that,” Onyx was shocked. He had never suspected that Aaron was this depressed. Aaron snuggled closer and tugged Onyx’s shirt up so he could run his hand over his bare skin. “What are you doing?"
        “I want to feel alive. Make me feel alive, Onyx,” Aaron whispered before pulling him into a kiss. Aaron shoved him down on the bed and straddled him. His hands began tugging at Onyx’s zipper.
        Onyx shoved him away. “Aaron, stop this. You’re drunk.”
        “I don’t care. You want me. I know you want me. Now shut up and screw me.” Aaron covered Onyx’s mouth again as he shoved his hand down his pants. Onyx moaned as Aaron began fondling his penis. He hadn’t had sex in eight years and even then it had been under a vampire’s compulsion. He knew he should stop.
        “Aaron, please, don’t do this,” he pleaded as Aaron pulled away to begin sucking on his erection. Onyx arched his hips to meet Aaron’s lips and tongue. This was a bad idea. A very bad idea, but it felt so good.
         Aaron pulled away and straddled Onyx’s hips once more. He grabbed Onyx and guided him into Aaron’s body. Onyx stopped fighting and gave into his lust.
          When he had climaxed, Aaron spread Onyx’s legs and thrust inside him. After Aaron had reached his own climax he passed out, drunk or exhausted.
        Onyx shoved Aaron off his body and got up. He stripped and dumped his clothing in the hamper. A quick shower cleaned the fluids off his body, but nothing could clean his soul. “I am going to hell.”  With any luck, Aaron wouldn’t remember this incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment