Thursday, August 16, 2012

Chapter 37

“Are you okay, Blade?”
Blade nodded. “Yeah. I wonder what his childhood was like to cause so much pain.”
Brutus shrugged, “Who knows? Most people who want to be vampires have unhappy pasts. He’ll tell you when, if he’s ready.”
“I never wanted this life.”
“That explains a great deal.”
“Does it?” Blade said, nettled. He had been chosen specifically because he was a doctor. That fact was the only thing that had kept him alive through the centuries of abuse.
“I know what will make you feel better.”
“What?”
“Well, the Master is out of town right now.”
“So?”
Brutus grabbed Blade and dragged him into the Master’s room. “Strip.”
“What!? I’m not stripping. And I’m certainly not doing anything in the master’s room.”
Brutus moved closer. “Strip or I’ll do it for you.” Blade complied. “Lie face down on the bed.”

When Blade had arranged his body to Brutus’s satisfaction, Brutus began running his hands over his body. After a brief moment of surprise, he realized that Brutus was giving a thorough massage. It was sensual without being sexual and it felt good. Until Brutus had begun working on him, he hadn’t realized how tense he was. He moaned in relief as the knots in his muscles were carefully worked out.
“I’m done. Do you feel better now?”
          “Hmmm. Yeah. Where did you learn to do that?”
          “I’m a man of many talents.” Brutus ran a finger down Blade’s spine from the nape of his neck down to the crack. As Brutus stroked him, Blade became aware of a very different kind of tension.
          “Brutus, could you stop doing that?”
          “Why? Aren’t you enjoying it?”
          “I’m enjoying it a little too much, I think.”
          “Can I ask you a personal question?”
          Blade thought about that. Over the past few months their working relationship had turned to friendship simply due to there being no one else to talk to. “Sure”
          “How long has it been for you? Since you’ve had sex?”
          “I don’t know, decades probably.” 
          The finger slid between Blade’s legs and inside him. He spread his legs. “I thought I wasn’t your type.”
          “Do you want me to stop?” Brutus whispered as his fingers deftly stroked him.
          Blade gasped as he hit a particularly sensitive spot. “If you do, I just might have to kill you.”
          The bed shook as Brutus moved away. Blade shifted until he could watch the other vampire undress. His eyes widened at the sight of Brutus’s engorged penis.
          “Do you still want me to continue?”
          “Will it fit?”
          “If I’m careful and gentle it shouldn’t be too bad. You can still say no.”
          Blade reached out and wrapped his hand around the other’s erection. The desire in Brutus’ face decided him. “Yes.”
          Brutus reached over and pulled out a tube of lubricant. Blade rubbed lubricant over him while Brutus used his fingers to arouse Blade. When both of them were ready, Brutus slowly pushed his way inside. Blade couldn’t help crying out in pain as his body was stretched.
          “Do you want me to stop?”
        
        Blade shook his head. Brutus made slow, gentle love to Blade.
 
When both of them were satisfied, Blade curled up next to Brutus. “That was different. I don’t think I’ll be able to walk for a week.”
“It was that bad?”
“No. The sex was good. It’s just that you’re very well-endowed.”
“Yes, it was good.”
“I thought you liked girls.”
“I do. I like you too.”
“I like you. I also like Ice.”
“I know and if the Master spent more time here, he would know too.” 
“What is that supposed to mean?” Blade sat up and looked at his lover.
“It means, Blade, that you’re fertile and have been for awhile.”
Blade paled at that statement. “I’m not, I can’t be, you’re lying.” He placed a hand on his flat stomach. The thought of it swelling with a child made him feel sick. “The Master would never permit me to have a child.”
Brutus wrapped his arms around him. “I know, but it’s better for you to carry my child than to carry Ice’s.”

No comments:

Post a Comment