Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Chapter 34


Ice looked up as Blade entered the room.
His second pregnancy had gone smoothly enough and Ice had given birth to a healthy girl, Adelle. He had spent the past few months recovering from the birth. Blade’s reappearance obviously meant it was time for another round of insemination.
“So here we are again. I should insist on dinner and movie first before you poke around my genitals.”
“You’re a cheap date.”
“You’re an even cheaper date. You skip the preliminaries and head straight for the main attraction.”
Blade laughed. “You know what to do.” He gestured to the exam table. Ice lay down and spread his legs. When Blade began poking around, Ice felt his body respond. He flushed and had to concentrate on not pulling away.
“Okay, you’re all done here.”
Ice sat up. “Um, Blade,”
“It’s okay. It’s a perfectly natural reaction.”
“Right. Do you know why I’m doing this?”
“Yes. I can’t tell you.”
“That’s honest enough. Back to my cell, I suppose.”
“Yes, Brutus will take you.”
“I don’t suppose I could have something to write with. I’ve read all the books a thousand times by now. I would much rather write my own books.”
“That might be arranged.”
Ice nodded and went docilely back to his prison cell.






No comments:

Post a Comment