Friday, August 10, 2012

Chapter 29

A few days later the door opened again. Two stepped into the room. “Have you made your decision?”
Ice nodded, “I’ll do it. I’ll cooperate.”
“I’m sorry, youngling.” Two led Ice to a medical facility where he urged Ice to lay down on the exam table and spread his legs. Ice closed his eyes while Two poked and prodded Ice’s genitals. After a few minutes he said, “Okay you can get up now. In a couple of weeks we’ll know if the procedure was successful.”
Ice slid of the table and wrapped his arms around his flat stomach. “Are you a doctor?”
“I’ve been trained.” The clipped delivery did not invite further questions. “I’ll take you back to your room.”
“Is it possible for me to have some clothing and perhaps an actual shower?”
“We’ll see.”
The rest of the journey proceeded in silence.


No comments:

Post a Comment