Friday, October 26, 2012

Chapter 105

   Aaron took a deep breath as he got out of the car. “Time to face the music.” Blade grabbed his hand and together they walked into their living room.
   Ice was working on the computer when they entered. Aaron didn’t even register that fact before Ice was in his face.
   “Where have you been? What have you been doing?” Ice demanded. Aaron glanced at Blade for an answer.
   “Now, Ice, you know we went to the club. As for the other, I should think you would know what we’ve been doing. Unless you want to know who we’ve been doing?” Blade skillfully intercepted the younger vampire, leading him off.

   Ice shook him off. “I can smell he’s been close to two other men. One of whom I’ve smelled before. He doesn’t need you leading him into depravity.”
   “Oh, Ice. I could never lead Aaron into depravity. He’s way too good. We ran into his brother-in-law at the club.” Blade explained amused at Ice’s jealousy.
   “His brother-in-law? The one with the PPP? What was he doing there?” Ice asked confused.
   “Having sex with us.”
   “You’re kidding! You didn’t ‘persuade’ him did you?” Ice eyed the other with suspicion.
   “Why does everyone think the only way I can get someone in my bed is by ‘persuading’ them?” Blade asked, looking up at the ceiling.
   “I have no idea. Who are we talking about?” Onyx wanted to know as he entered the room. He absently wiped his wet hands on his jeans.
   Aaron sighed, “Blade and I ran into Matt at the club. We had sex with him and one of the employees.”
   “Really? Huh. I know he’s not happily married, but I never considered that that was the reason.”
   “Yeah. He likes guys. He likes me,” Aaron replied.
   “Do you like him?”
   “I find him attractive.”
   “Yes but do you like him?” Onyx persisted. Blade had dragged Ice off for a private conversation so it was just the two of them. Onyx led Aaron to his bedroom.
   They cuddled together on the bed. Lying there in his lover’s arms, he thought about his feelings toward Matt. Lust was there, but sometime over the past few years friendship had developed. That friendship could easily turn to love. Aaron loved Ice, Onyx and Blade, could he really love another?
   “I don’t know, Onyx. I just don’t know. I know that if I fell in love with someone else, he’d have to be willing to fit into my current lifestyle and with my current lovers. I won’t give up the three of you for him, but I’m not sure if I’m willing to give him up.”
   “Okay. You need to decide what you want to do and he needs to decide what he wants to do and then we’ll see.”
   “How do you feel about another person?”
   Onyx shrugged. “I’d have to get to know him better. Blade won’t care. It’s Ice that will be the problem. He really doesn’t like sharing. Considering Matt’s opinion of Ice’s writing…”

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment