Monday, October 22, 2012

Chapter 101

   Aaron leaned against Blade, sated. A sound behind him drew his attention. He twisted around searching for the source. A movement in the shadows was revealed to be his brother-in-law, Matt. Matt was standing there with is pants around his ankles and another man’s hands around his limp penis. Liquid dripped down his legs. Their eyes met and Matt turned away, fumbling at his clothing.
   Aaron got up and walked over to the other man.
   “What are you doing here, Matt?”
   “I, um, I saw you come in. I was curious so I followed you.”
   “You followed me in here? How much did you see?”
   “Everything. I saw everything. I saw you have sex with that man.”
   “Did that man force you to watch? Touch you against your will?” Blade asked, coming up behind them.
   Matt shook his head, refusing to look at any of them.
   “Get dressed, Aaron. I think perhaps we should move this discussion to a less public place.”
   Aaron complied and followed Blade and Matt to a private room. The stranger trailed them. The stranger poured drinks for the four of them.
   Matt sank down on the couch. Aaron sat beside him while Blade sat on the other side.
   “So, why exactly is the leader of the PPP visiting a strip club?” Blade asked idly.
   “You know who I am?” Matt countered startled.
   “Yes, of course I know who you are. I make it my business to know everything about the people who share my bed. I hate nasty surprises. Besides, if I could strangle your wife, I would cheerfully do so.”
   Matt took a good long look at the man sitting beside him. “You’re Dr. Dickson, my wife’s gynecologist.”
   “Yes I am.”
   “You’re sleeping with my brother-in-law.”
   “Yes I am.”
   Matt downed his drink in one swallow. “I think I need another drink. Aaron, how long has this been going on?”
   “With him? Or men in general?”
   “Both.”
   “We’ve been together for six years now. I have two other lovers. I’ve been with one for twenty-one years and the other for eighteen. Both of them are male.”
 
   “Oh. Wow. No wonder you don’t want to marry Maricela.”
   “I got drunk one night. Wound up in her bed. She became pregnant. She does know about my preferences.”
   “So, anyway, why were you watching us?” Blade asked.
   “I didn’t know what else to do.” Matt licked his lips. “I’ve wanted Aaron for a long time. I didn’t think he would be receptive to my advances.”
    “I know,” was Aaron’s answer. “I didn’t do anything about it because I wasn’t sure how you would react. If you weren’t ready to admit that you wanted me, it would have caused problems.”
   Matt flushed. “You knew? It was that obvious?”
   “Not at first. I thought I was seeing things, but there were too many long, lingering looks.”
   “What would you have done if I had said something?”
   Aaron laughed softly, “I don’t know. I already have three lovers, I’m not sure I could handle another one. Besides you’re my brother-in-law. It would feel weird.”
   “So, he didn’t force you.” Blade gestured to the man leaning silently against the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment