Monday, July 23, 2012

Chapter 8


        After a week of this Aaron, could stand the suspense any longer. He just had to know if he was pregnant. So he hesitantly approached Ice, who had spent the past week living up to his name.

        “Um, Ice, I was wondering, can you tell if I’m pregnant yet?”

        Ice looked up from the monitor. His eyes were slowly focused on Aaron. “Hmmm? Oh, yes, pregnant.” He stretched and pushed away from the desk. “That’s easy enough to do. Would you prefer to stand or sit?”

        “Excuse me?”

        Ice smiled, “The easiest way is for me to put my nose close your abdomen. Would you rather sit down or stand up while I do that?”

        Aaron blushed, grateful that his skin was dark enough to hide it. The thought of Ice pressing his face against his body caused blood to rush to other parts of his anatomy as well. “Um, whatever’s most comfortable for you.”

        “Standing then.” Ice knelt in front of Aaron and moved his face close enough that Aaron could feel his warm breath against his stomach.

5 comments:

  1. !!!!!!!! I just read it all, I love it. I wonder if he's pregnant... I think he is. o.o but that's just me. xD if he's not, I have the feeling he might be soon. -flails- this was excellent!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You don't think it's too graphic?

      Delete
    2. It's graphic yes, but not too much in my opinion. I did hold my breath for the rape scene; that was intense but it would be. You do have warnings up and we have to click a button acknowledging we accept this is a mature story and we're old enough. If you feel like it is too graphic, though, then you should do what you think best. Personally, I've loved it so far and I just wish I had time right now to read the most recent chapters :)

      Delete
    3. I was trying for something different, a little more mature. I'm glad you don't think it's too much. I just had an idea for a storyline and decided to write it.

      Delete
    4. It is really good I love it so far and hope to have the time soon to finish catching up, on this and your other. :D

      Delete