Thursday, July 26, 2012

Chapter 14


Aaron moved off of Ice. He rested his head on Ice’s chest. Ice brought his hand up and idle stroked Aaron’s hair. Aaron closed his eyes, sated. Even though he was sore from Ice’s attentions earlier, he had no complaints with his husband’s technique in bed. He had never expected this calm, cool, controlled man to surrender himself so completely. Aaron could feel himself hardening at the thought of Ice moving underneath him, matching him thrust for thrust, letting Aaron set the pace of their lovemaking. “Ice?”

“Hmm?”

“Did I hurt you?”

“Hmmmm?”

“When I entered you, did it hurt?”

“A little. I do not mind.” Ice’s voice sounded amused.

“Can I ask you something?”

“You just did.”

Aaron rolled his eyes. “Something else.” Ice made a sound in his throat, but since it didn’t sound negative, Aaron decided to go ahead with his question, “Was that, um, the first time you’ve um, done that with a man?”

The hand stroking Aaron’s hair paused. “I have never lain with a man like a woman would lay with a man before. You are the first person to penetrate me.” A finger idly stroked Aaron’s shoulder, “Aaron, tonight, I am fertile. I am carrying your child.”

Aaron sat up and stared at his husband. “You’re what? You can’t be. I mean, it’s only been once how can you be sure?”

Ice stared up at the ceiling not meeting Aaron’s gaze. “Among those with my…condition, we know if we are fertile. We know if we have conceived. The only reason I conceived was because,” his voiced lowered, “was because I love you. I could not have conceived otherwise. Only love makes us capable of bearing children. It is easy to father a child bearing one is much harder, so only love is powerful enough to overcome our nature.”

“You love me?”

Ice refused to meet his eyes. “Yes.”

“Part of me doesn’t want you to be pregnant. I’m not ready to have one child, how can I cope with two?”

“And the other part of you?” was the soft question.

“That part is glad because now I don’t have to go through this alone.”



----------------------------

Sorry about the lack of pictures. When I was posting this I realized I didn't have any pictures for it, but since it's just the two of them lying in bed talking, there would only have been one or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment