Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Chapter 11


        A month later, all the necessary paperwork was filled out and filed and the day had come that Aaron and Ice would exchange vows. Ice rubbed his hands nervously down the sides of his trousers. It was ridiculous; he was hundreds of years old with as many bedmates, maybe more. He could not possibly be nervous about exchanging vows with this young man. Ice’s womb tightened. He shuddered. He did not want to think about tonight. The past month had strained Ice’s self-control to its breaking point. Tonight he would bed Aaron for the first time. Tonight Ice would finally take another man into his body. Tonight he would conceive for the first time. Tonight he would throw up.

Ice took a deep breath and walked out into the living area. Aaron was waiting for him. He looked as nervous as Ice felt. “You look nice, Aaron.”

“Thanks, you look nice, too.”

“Shall we do this?”

“Um, yeah, just once question first.”

Ice raised an eyebrow. “It is a little too late to back out now, but ask your question.”

“Are we, um, you know, going to, um, you know, do it?”

“Sex? Yes, I fully intend to consummate this marriage.”

Aaron paled which was quite a trick considering his skin was purple. He looked like he wanted to throw up. “I’ve never, you know, been with anyone before. I mean, when I was conscious.”

“I know,” Ice answered quietly. He brushed Aaron’s bangs out his eyes. “I will try to be gentle, but I am not sure if I will succeed.” Aaron looked up startled. “I want you too much for restraint.”

“Oh. You want me?”

“Yes, I want you. I want you inside me.”

Aaron stared at him. “You want me inside of you? I—I don’t know what to say.”

“Will you marry me and give yourself only to me for as long as you live?”

No comments:

Post a Comment