Sunday, July 22, 2012

Chapter 5


        Ice stared down at his hands, trying to control his desire long enough to collect his thoughts. He wanted to screw Aaron as much as Aaron wanted to be screwed. However this time, his nose had brushed close to Aaron’s abdomen, close enough to realize that Aaron’s scent had changed. Ice looked up into Aaron’s confused face. “I stopped because I dared not go further. You are fertile.”

        “I’m what?”

        “Fertile. If we have sex, you will become pregnant with my child,” Ice hesitated, “You might already be pregnant with my child. It is too early to tell.”

        The boy sat up and closed his legs. “I could get pregnant? I might already be pregnant? How could I already be pregnant? I’ve never had sex!” Aaron’s voice rose with each question. He drew his legs up in front of him and stared at Ice confused and angry.

        Ice stood up and ran a hand through his hair. “I had sex with you last night,” he said quietly. Ice looked away, “I am not proud of what I did. I lost control. It has been a long time since I have been intimate with anyone. I apologize for what I did.”

No comments:

Post a Comment