Saturday, July 21, 2012

Chapter 3


Ice rose from his daily slumber. He could hear the TV blaring in the other room. He frowned briefly in confusion before remembering about his guest last night. His Hunger flared. He sternly told it to quiet down. He showered and dressed. A quick glance in the spare room showed that his guest was indeed awake. He glided down the hall and silently sat beside his still naked guest.

        “Geez, man, you scared me,” the boy yelped as Ice sat down.

        “Your pardon, I did not intend to startle you. It has been a long time since I have had guests. I forgot that others’ hearing is not as good as mine,” Ice apologized. “You are well? Your injuries are not paining you?”

        The boy shook his head, his skin darkening as his body reacted to Ice’s presence. “I’m fine,” he muttered.

        “That is good. You may call me Ice.”

        “Aaron.”

        “Just Aaron or do you have a last name? Is there someone I can call? I would not like your parents to worry about you? Perhaps I should call the police?”

        “No,” Aaron yelled. “No police, no parents, nobody. There’s nobody you need to call.”

        Ice leaned back against the couch, studying the boy thoughtfully. “It is generally not a good idea to let a stranger know that there is no one who will be missing you,” he observed.

        The boy stared at the TV screen for a long while before replying, “There’s nothing you can do to me that my parents haven’t already done to me.”

        Ice brushed his hand against the boy’s neck and leaned in to whisper, “There are a great many things I can do to you that your parents have not even imagined.” Aaron’s pulse began to race and Ice could smell the sharp tang of his fear. Ice sternly told his body not to react. His body said that there was an attractive naked male sitting on his couch. A body full of warm, delicious, life-giving blood. Aaron shyly glanced at Ice. The vampire was aware that the boy’s fear was now mixing with desire and the boy's penis was hard and throbbing in time with the pulse in the boy’s neck.


No comments:

Post a Comment