Sunday, July 22, 2012

Chapter 6


        Aaron stared at Ice. He crossed his legs, trying to hide his still rampant erection. “You had sex with me last night? While I was unconscious?”

        Ice nodded staring at his feet. He crossed his arms. “Yes, I did.”

        Aiden crossed his arms over his flat stomach. The stomach that might not remain that way for long. “Oh gods, you did that, I should hate you for that, and I do, but I still want you. No matter how much I hate you for raping me, I still want you.”

        “I know. That I cannot help. It is part of who, what, I am. To cause desire from fear, from anger.”

        “You didn’t have to tell me. You could have let things take their natural course and made me believe that I got pregnant now instead of last night. There isn’t much difference.”

        “No there isn’t, but it is not in me to deceive.”

        “How long will it take before you know if I am—?”


        “A few day, perhaps a week. Now if you will excuse me, I think I will take a shower, a long, cold shower.” He smiled and left the room. Aaron stared at his toned behind. “Ice?”

        “Yes?”

        “Um, do you think I could have something to wear?”

        A laugh, “Yes, of course.”

No comments:

Post a Comment