Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Chapter 70


Ice sat at the computer working on his latest novel. He erased the last few paragraphs crossly. Today Blade and Onyx were coming back from their trip. He was impatient to know how it had gone. There had never been a good opportunity to talk to Aaron about going away with Blade and Onyx. There had barely been enough opportunity to seduce him.
He stretched and stood up. He ran his hand over his still flat stomach. At least that part of the plan had been successful. He had been reluctant at first to have another child when Blade first suggested it, but now, knowing that Aaron’s child was growing inside him, he was happy.
His keen ears caught the sound of the car arriving. He went to the garage to greet them. His grey eyes lit up with pleasure at the sight of his lovers.
“Hey, guys,” he greeted them with a smile.
“Hey, yourself,” Blade returned, “Is Aaron home?”
“No. He went to the nectary to talk shop with the clerk there. He’ll be gone for awhile.” Blade walked up and kissed Ice passionately.  “I take it you missed me? Surely, you can’t possibly be interested in sex. Unless…” Ice’s voice trailed off as it occurred to him that Blade might not have been successful.
Onyx snorted behind them. “I don’t know about him, but I’m too sore to even think about being with anybody right now.”
Ice stepped back and smiled at the human. “You enjoyed yourself then?” His amusement grew as the blood rushed to Onyx’s face.
“Yes. I enjoyed myself. I’m pregnant. If you two are through planning my life, I want to unpack.”
Ice picked up the bags and gestured for the other men to lead the way. He set Onyx’s bags down in his room and lay on the bed.
“Are you going to watch me unpack?”
“Yes. Onyx, I wanted to apologize for the way I’ve been treating you. I felt so guilty about what Snow made me do to you that I’ve kept you at arm’s length. You deserve better than that. If you’re willing, I would like to make love to you. Just you and me.”
Onyx slowly put his clothes away. “When Blade and Aaron go away. I really am too sore for anything. Blade is most enthusiastic at times.”
Ice laughed. “Yes, he is, but he also listens in bed. A trait that is rather rare.”
Ice stood up and glided over to Onyx. He leaned over and brushed his lips against the other’s lips. “Until they leave,” he whispered.
Ice left the room and contemplated the conversation he would have to have with Aaron later. He was not looking forward to it. He walked into the living room where the children were clustered around Blade.
“Enough you guys, Blade just got back. I’m sure he would rather rest than be frisked by you guys.”
“We haven’t frisked him,” Barbara stated indignantly. “Although, if there is anything in his luggage for us, we would be very appreciative.”
Ice rolled his eyes and shook his head. “Yes, very appreciative, for all of five minutes. Let the man rest. He’ll still be here tomorrow.”
Blade smiled at him as the children reluctantly scattered. “Thank you. They are quite overwhelming.”
Ice sat next to him and pulled him close. “Yes and you want to add four more.”
Blade closed his eyes and curled up next to Ice. “What’s four more?”
“I just worry that we’re not spending enough time with any of them.”
“Have you talked to Aaron about this?”
“No. He’s not comfortable with the idea of sharing. Don’t force him if he’s really opposed to the idea. It’s not worth the trouble.”
“I won’t force him. I’ve been in that position too many times myself to have any taste for it.”
“You didn’t force Onyx?”
Blade laughed softly, “No, he needed a little persuasion at first, but after the first time, he initiated it as often as I did. I like being someone’s first.”
“You’re not his first.” Ice pointed out.
“Technically, no, but he was so inexperienced, it was almost the same. He’s much more adventurous than you.”
“Pervert.”
“I prefer open to new experiences if you must put a label on me.”
“And just how many ‘new experiences’ did you introduce Onyx too?”
“Ice, love, he’s not your son, stop acting like an over-protective father. He consented to everything I did. I stopped when he told me too. That is all you need to know. If you really want the details, ask him.”
Ice leaned over and kissed Blade. “I’m sorry. You’re right. It is none of my business. Now are you too sore for a little activity?”
“Yes. Besides, Aaron won’t be happy if he finds us in bed together.”

No comments:

Post a Comment