Sunday, September 16, 2012

Chapter 68

Blade relaxed on the bed, enjoying the feel Onyx’s body against his. He sat up and rolled Onyx onto his back. He could feel Onyx’s confusion and pain. He leaned over and kissed him. He pulled back from the kiss and trailed his kisses down Onyx’s body.
By the time he reached the groin, Onyx was hard and ready. Blade relaxed and opened his mouth to engulf that hardness. He sent up a silent prayer that he didn’t have much of a gag reflex. He ran his tongue over the silken rod. His hunger rose and he fought to prevent his fangs from descending. Blade knew from experience that most men did not like having their tender flesh punctured. He let Onyx’s erection slide out of his mouth while he fought his hunger.
“What’s wrong?” Onyx breathed.
“The trouble with being a vampire is that it is sometimes hard to keep the lust for blood separate from the lust for flesh.”
“In English please.”
 
Blade closed his eyes. “I want to bite you. I want to bite your penis while you ejaculate into my mouth. I want to taste your blood and semen.”
“If you want that, why did you stop?” Onyx sounded confused.
“Most men find it painful. Not everyone finds pain enjoyable and even those that do have different limits on what they’ll permit.”
The discussion had caused Onyx to soften and he sat up to look at Blade. “Do you like pain?”
“Do I enjoy being hurt? Yes, in the right circumstances with someone I trust. I have a very high tolerance for pain. Do I enjoy causing pain? Again, yes, depending on my partner. I won’t cross the line, but you’ll have to tell me where the line is.”
“Does Ice like pain?”
“No. Although, being a vampire, he does find causing pain to be arousing. He’ll submit if you insist, but he prefers to be on top.” Blade shrugged, “Some people are like that.”
“How do I let you know if you go too far?”
He smiled at the concern in the other’s voice. “Usually you pick a word, something you wouldn’t ordinarily use in bed and if you say the word, I’ll stop what I’m doing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment