Friday, September 14, 2012

Chapter 66

Blade closed his eyes and let his body’s rhythms return to normal. He rested his head on Onyx’s bare knee. He didn’t move as Onyx tentatively stroked his hair. After several minutes, Onyx shoved him away and pulled up his pants. Blade tucked himself back into his pants and stood up watching the other man. “Are you alright, Onyx?”
“Yes."
 
Blade wrapped his arms around the human. “Let’s go back to the hotel.”
“Why?”
“Why not? You didn’t honestly think that this was it? ‘Wham, bam, thank you ma’am’?”
Blade could smell the blood rushing to Onyx’s cheeks. “I hadn’t really thought about it at all. This kind of took me by surprise.”
“Hopefully it was a pleasant surprise.”
He blushed again. ‘Yes, very pleasant.”
“That’s good to know. We still have a week left of vacation. Are there any other sights you are just dying to see?”
“No, not really. You?”
“The only sight I’m interested is your naked body.” Blade laughed softly at Onyx’s embarrassment. “You are so delightfully innocent.”
“I am not innocent. I bore a child.”
“Inexperienced, then. Just how many times have you had sex?”
“Well, counting this time: five.”
“Five times?”
“Yes. I wanted to wait until I got married before having sex. Then Ice was compelled to have sex with me and I was compelled to have sex with Aaron. Next Aaron got drunk and seduced me and just now you seduced me.”
“You weren’t all that hard to persuade.”
“Is that how you see me? An easy mark?” Onyx demanded.
“No. I just meant that you might actually find me attractive which is why you were easy to seduce.”
“Oh.” He turned to look at the vampire. “I love Aaron, but as far as he’s concerned I don’t exist.”
“I know. I’ve set up vacations for you and Aaron and you and Ice. I’ll also be going on vacation with Aaron.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment