Friday, December 28, 2012

Chapter 149

   Kory disappeared into the outbuilding. According to him, he simply needed a private place to rest. Byron had no idea what he did in that building for hours at time. The one time he’d investigated, the door had been locked and there were no windows. He knew that vampires needed complete darkness in order to fully rejuvenate.
   The vampire smiled coldly at the little girl cowering in the corner. She was obviously of mixed color. Her eyes stared up at him in terror.
   “Now, now, daughter dear, show me what I want to see,” he crooned. “Show me Burke and Ben. Show me my enemy’s children.”

   The girl gestured and a mirror swirled with light and color before coalescing into pictures. A dark hair sim with tattoos covering his pale skin knelt on the ground while another male thrust his penis into his body. The vampire smiled, delighted at the obvious pain on the sim’s face as he was violated.
   Another picture formed out of the darkness. An aqua colored sim with purple hair climbed out of a window. His pockets bulged suspiciously.
   “Excellent. I wish to speak to the sorcerer.”
   “My lord Aquamarine, how may I serve you today?” An aqua sim with tattoos covering his face and a black robe answered.
   “I wished to know if your purchase was satisfactory.”
   “Yes. The boy survived the experience and bore twin sons. One is as demonic as his sire and the other is human like his ilharn. I sold the boy to a brothel. The demon only desires virgins and I have no use for a sexual partner.”
   “Good. Are the boys males or herms?”
   “The demon is male. The other one is a herm. I plan on having them mate when they are old enough.”
   “I would consider offering my own offspring as potential mates to either of the boys.”
   “Hmm. What are they?”
   “They are both herms. They are a year apart in age.”
   “Do you offer one or both?”
   “It depends. My ‘husband’ needs to recover from the youngest one’s birth before I can impregnate him again. I plan on keeping him barefoot and pregnant. As long as he continues to amuse me. When I’m through, I’ll kill him.”
   “I accept your offer. Two of your offspring will mate with my wards. If the herm survives his brother’s attentions, that is. And if you have a vampire child. Only a vampire will survive mating with a demon or demon-spawn as the case may be.”
   “Agreed. And, Sorcerer, if you betray me…”
   “Understood, Lord Aquamarine. It is a pleasure doing business with you as always.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment