Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Chapter 112

   Matt couldn’t contain his moans of pleasure. He’d been unsure at first when Ice had suggested sucking out the splinter. As the other man sucked at his wound, Matt knew he should make him stop. He didn’t want him to stop. This felt almost as good as when Dr. Dickson had gone down on him.
  “Ice, please stop,” he begged, fighting the waves of pleasure. Ice altered his position so he could look up at him. Matt cried out as the other tightened his grip and began sucking even harder. Matt came in a wave of hot pleasure. He sagged against the railing as Ice let go of his hand.
   “That was incredible.”
   “Thank you. I aim to please.”
   Matt sank to the ground. He examined his hand. “It’s not bleeding.”
   “No. Do you mind that I drank your blood?”
   “I should, shouldn’t I?” He couldn’t read the other’s expression in the moonlight. He waited patiently while he regained his strength.
   “Most people find it disturbing. I can make you forget if you like.”
   “Another ability?”
   “Yes,” was the simple reply.
   “No. I don’t want to forget what happened?” Matt paused and then hesitantly asked, “Do you need relief?”
   There was an amused sound from the shadows. “No. One, I know how to control my release.”
   “And two?”
   Ice sighed, sounding embarrassed, “Two, I came when you did.”
   “Oh. It was that good for you? Just drinking my blood?”
   “Yes.”
   They sat there for awhile before Ice spoke again. “So why were you angry?”
   “I don’t want to talk about it.”
   “It’s better to talk about it than let it fester inside.”
   “You sound like a shrink.”
   The other man laughed, “Obviously I’ve been spending way too much time at mine.”
   “You see a shrink?”
   “Yes, when necessary.”
   “Real men don’t need them.”
   “Real men are idiots. Bottling things up never helps.”
   “My wife accused me of sleeping with our daughter.”
   “I see.” Ice said, neutrally.
   “She found the pregnancy test in the trash.”
   “You’re not pregnant.”
   “No. How did you know?”
   “Pregnancy hormones alter the taste of blood.”
   “Ah. She thought it was Meghan’s. When I said it was mine, that’s when she accused me. She was going to beat the truth out of Meghan. I’ve never hit my children. I couldn’t do that to them, ever.”
  “Did your father hit you?”
  “I’m a herm in a society that would prefer to pretend that herms don’t exist. I’m sexually attracted to men in a town where that is a crime. What do you think?”
   “I think the laws need to change.”
   “Why do want to kill Aaron’s parents?” Matt wanted to know.
   “You’re changing the subject.”
   “Can I ask you a personal question?”
   “You can ask.”
   “How often do you have sex?”
   The other man turned to look at him. “Why do you ask?”
   “Ariel thinks I’m a sex-crazed fiend and that having sex once a week is way too often.”
   “Once a week?!” Ice laughed at that.
   “Yes,” Matt said nettled at his response.
   “Sorry,” the other man gasped struggling to control his laughter. “I usually have sex at least two or three times a day.”
   “Oh.”
   "There are four of us and we actually care about each other. It makes a difference.”
   Matt turned away, fighting tears. He couldn’t imagine being with someone who cared about him, who wanted to have sex with him. He hated Aaron at that moment. A pair of strong arms went around him. He turned and buried his head in Ice’s shoulder. All his pain and rage burst from him and he wept for everything he’d lost. Everything he’d wanted but could never have. Thirty years of hell spilled onto a stranger’s shoulder.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment